Monday, September 14, 2009

AN INTRODUCTION TO MY BLOG


A little over a year ago, whilst attending the Vision Awareness course, I asked Tony Collins (big cheese) if I could spend some time as a volunteer helping out the organisations Unite Charity and Pride n Purpose in Ulusaba, South Africa.
Well just over a year later and after much shenanigans (can’t guarantee that’s spelt correctly) by Jo Buckley (at this point I’d like to thank Jo for all her hard work, patience and effort in making this possible. Thanks Jo) my request/dream/adventure is about to become a reality.
So then, below is the my blog that will hopefully allow you to follow what I get up to whilst out in Ulasaba. It may even (hopefully) ’inspire’ you to get involved in some way with one of the many amazing projects that Unite and Pride n Purpose are constantly implementing for the welfare and improvement of community life in and the reserve.
Hopefully you enjoy it, if not read someone else’s, I have and there great.
Cheers, Ant.
(Disclaimer: no dictionaries or brain cells were harmed in the making of this blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment